This enables us to assist clients in the planning, controlling, executing and close-out of projects, with maximised ROI and technical integrity.
Our clients want to know the implications of their decisions, especially when large-scale and technically complex solutions with many moving parts are being implemented.
When looking at new business units, start-ups or operational turnarounds, we implement a structured approach.
- Codify production process/supply and customer arrangements; fixed costs and variable costs.
- Codify order-book/sales/revenue forecast based on historic profiles, if any, determine the correct sales/revenue diffusion curves based on researched market dynamics.
- Codify customer and supplier payment terms as well as any current funding arrangements.
- Derive resultant cashflows and cash requirements.
- Derive Key Value Drivers (KVDs).
- Build a scenario manager that solves for the desired outcome (NPV/IRR/maximum funding needed) where we are able to flip through different model scenarios representing a set of business decisions that could be made.
- Determine the impact of different operational processes.
- Determine maximum cashflow and capital requirements, based on business capacity and probable revenue forecast.
- Determine the optimal investment case (NPV/IRR/pay back/max capital needed, etc).
- Determine the impact of different business model options/changes.
- Determine the impact of the terms attached to additional funding required.
- Landscape mapping and analysis.
- Determine and test the most impactful and practical, if any, changes needed for the business or project to maximise value.
- Determine capacity to implement.
- Implementation/project plans.
- Cashflow and financial plans.
Technical specifications, where necessary
Set Operational Parameters and Execute
- Other key parameters to monitor.