The BT Industrial Group is licensed in terms of section 22C(1)(b) of the Medicines
and Related Substances Act, 1965 to act as a Manufacturer, Distributor
and Exporter by the SOUTH AFRICAN HEALTH PRODUCTS REGULATORY AUTHORITY.
- Our key products are electrostatic melt blown fabrics, medical respirators, hypodermic needles and syringes.
- Our FFP2 masks follow state of the art design principles and have high filtration efficiency whilst producing low breathing resistance.
- We have two fully equipped laboratories staffed by 11 engineers and technicians to ensure product superiority and quality.
- We develop bespoke medical devices and products for clients.
- We have developed and registered unique IP relating to the production of melt blown fabrics.
BT Medical Devices’ FFP2 Masks are specifically designed to protect against aerosols and other biological agents that might cause harm to the wearer’s respiratory tract.
Three grades of mask are available, each designed and constructed to meet the highest standards specified for the intended use –
- Medical grade – Class B Medical Device in line with SAHPRA guidelines
- Industrial intended for use in industrial settings
- Industrial/Civil- intended for use in civil settings
All masks are constructed and vacuum packed in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom eliminating the opportunity for post-production contamination. Both ear-loop and headband options are available to suit any application.
BT Industrial is a multi-award-winning, 100% black-owned, and managed manufacturing solutions business built from the ground up.
We manufacture and supply on a global scale – plastic pipes for water infrastructure, optical fiber as well as polymer-based medical fabrics and components for clinical environments.